Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oregon Trail Quilt: Farmer's Daughter

Here is the block that was 'due' in November so that we could get the next kit free:

It is called Farmer's Daughter.

Here are the pattern instructions we received in class:
You should be able to click on the image above and then right-click and save as to your computer.


It really wasn't too hard to do, which is great because I was so busy this month that I didn't finish my squares until this morning about an hour before class! It is made of 3 half-square triangles and a solid square, then edged with strips to make each block 6 1/2" (6" finished block).

Quilter's Cache has a pattern that is similar to the one we were given. You can find it here.

I have been very happy with the fabric and color choices that the store has chosen this year. The fabrics they have picked for their blocks are wonderful.


 
 My last minute blocks! It took only about one hour to sew all four.

No comments: