Friday, June 1, 2018

You're Welcome!

I received a lot of thank you notes earlier this week from many of the First Graders that enjoyed Farm Friday this year.

You're so very welcome! I love sharing Welcome Home Farm with you. I'm glad you learned so much, and that you liked the videos and the photos.

Here are a few updated photos from the new chicks this year.

The chicks are about a month old.
Some people think they are still cute.



I think they look a little funny because they have some feathers
and some fluff.

They love to jump around on top of their waterer.

And they love to jump out of their new brooder box!
I have to put a lid on top of the big tub they are in now
so they will stay safely inside.

It will be at least another month before we can let them run around the yard. They are at Quin and Xander's house now. Quin and Xander like to hold them and pet them. That makes the chicks more friendly for visitors. I really appreciate it when Quin and Xander play with the chicks and take care of them.


*     *     *     *     *    

Here are a few of the many, many thank you notes I received.
You must have wonderful teachers because they taught you how to say, "Thank you!"














I'll be posting throughout the summer so you can see the new calf in July, how the chicks are growing, and how our little garden is growing.

I hope you all have a wonderful summer!

No comments: