Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine Hearts

I found the pattern for these on a website called Skip to My Lou. I have a friend who used to crochet alot and loves to decorate her house for the holidays. She is a wonderful woman who loves to do things for others when she can, is upbeat and happy, sees the good in each situation, and always asks how your family and children are doing. I wanted to do something for her to show her I love her and appreciate all she does for her neighbors.

 
A simple, easy to make crochet heart garland.

You can find the directions and better photos here:
Crochet Heart Garland
If you like crafting and crafting with kids, you will really like Skip to My Lou. Lots of fun ideas and great tutorials on crafting.

This project was so fast and fun that I may make a garland for our home, as well.

No comments: