Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Photos Around the House

Here are a few photos of Christmas around our house this year. It is the same almost every year, set up just this way. This year we have a live tree and it is huge! Usually we have the artificial tree because some trees make my allergies act up. No problems this year!

The Nativity. My favorite part.

 
 Our Christmas Village. Almost too many pieces for the table this year. While the village is up we eat buffet style (Hubby's favorite anyway).



The stockings that were completed last year. From left to right: Hubby, mine, Blondie and her husband, Spunky and her husband, Son1, FosterSon and his wife, Prion, Vet2Be.



On the chest in the front room. I love this little 'forest in a basket' that I put together last year. One of these days I want to find a miniature log cabin Christmas ornament to put in among the pines.

 
The Wreath on the front door. I made this many years ago and I still love it. I need to replace the grapes, though because they are starting to peel from being in the weather.



The Nutcrackers. One of our sons is in Mexico for two years. This is his collection and we have put it up each Christmas that he has been gone.



The Tree! Yes, it is tall! Our neighbor brought it for us and he had to chop 2 feet off the top to get it to stand up. It touches the ceiling and Hubby hasn't had time to lash the star to the top. It has been great fun to have such a huge tree!





No comments: